Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience – Starting salary of 25K-30K per annum with the opportunity to progress.
Contract terms: Full-time, permanent
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Pension Contribution, Company Bonus.
We are looking for a talented Production Co-ordinator to support our Video, Animation, Design and Photography teams. With
strong project management experience, you will also need to be highly organised and capable of producing video and photo
shoots – taking responsibility for our busy production and post-production calendar.
You will manage all stakeholders, ensuring all elements of production processes are delivered on time. You will be involved
in diverse projects across creative and production service areas working with high profile brands and clients.
• Pre-production and Production management
• Assist with talent management including casting, maintaining communication with applicants, shortlisted people and
booking final participants/ models.
• Location sourcing, liaison and booking
• New bookings and management of suppliers
• Budget management
• Management of shoot health and safety and writing risk assessments
• Manage safety and privacy / provide NDA documents
• Generation of call sheets and running schedules
• Producing and managing shoot schedules working alongside or Producers and Directors.
• Ensuring everyone and everything is where they/it needs to be at allocated times, proposing solutions where
• Manage all moving parts of a shoot day. For example: ensuring equipment is ordered, food is ordered, and rushes are
• Oversee calendar for asset production, ensuring deadlines can be met
• Make sure equipment booked is taken care of and returned on time
• Post-production talent management
Experience and skills
• Strong Project Management skills
• Excellent communicator
• Confident working with stakeholders across various teams
• Experience supporting national B2B and B2C brands
• Strong growth mindset, eager to learn new skills
• 5 years + work experience in project management role
• Production Management
• Ability to demonstrate delivery of a wide portfolio of productions within the creative sector
• Experience working within a marketing and advertising agency environment
• Working knowledge of video and animation productions
• Experience managing creative resources
19th November 2021
Start date: ASAP
Please send your CV and covering letter (no more than one page) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject
of your email.
LiverpoolLiverpool Innovation Park,
Liverpool L7 9NJ
51 Lever Street,
Manchester M1 1FN
33 Finsbury Square,
London EC2A 1AG
Tel: 0845 862 4445
Monday – Friday 9am to 6pm
CLOSED Saturday & Sunday